Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Single's Awareness Day!!

Regrettably, I and only a couple others of my friends are actually single on this wretched holiday; however, I plan to celebrate it by putting up anit-valentine poems! Enjoy :D
Some milkshakes come with straws for two.
Some parks are made for skipping through.
Some views are made for sighing over.
Some folks hold hands in fields of clover.
It's Valentine's Day - know what I'll do?
I'll celebrate being over you.

Rose are Red
Violets are Blue
Our love is like a poem
Which doesn't work.

roses are red,
violets are blue,
most poems rhyme,
but this one doesnt!!!

The roses are wilting,
The violets are dead,
The sugar bowls empty,
And so is your head.

Valentines day: when getting laid is just a box of chocolates away.

happy valentines day.
now please just go away.
i wanted to see a real sweet heart,
who had some thing inteligent to say.
instead i was stuck with you today.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice poems... I don't mind Valentines day... though in school I was always the kid with the least amount of cards. :(

Ink Monkey said...

Haha awsome poems. Yeah Im with you on that one Phil