Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I must look a mess...

Let me describe to you my current state.

Clothes: Wrinkled, covered with mud and dust from a dirty Kantana. Button on pants undone.

Eyes: Bloodshot and watery. Eyeliners smudged down face. Glasses on.

Hair: In two fraying braids, bangs held up with a paper clamp thing.

Ears: Red, swollen, throbbing, with a little puss and blood leaking out of one earing hole.

Surroundings: In computer room, papers and books spread everywhere, empty chip bowl, empty chip dip (dill pickle) empty butter tart shell tins, empty pop can, 3/4 cup of tea (green).

Why you ask?!? because it is 1:37 a.m. and i'm still freaking working on English. Two bibliographies to be exact. Ok, back to figuring out that god damned MLA format I never had to use in highschool... why can't I use APA... what is really the difference?!?! Why do we voluntarily give ppl our money so they can stress us out with time restrained assignments and high anxiety tests just so I can have a piece of paper that lets me start as supervisor at Wendy's and boost my chances of becomming employee of hte month within a short few months?!

While I'm asking questions, WHY does the human body need 7-9 hours to function properly?!? it is SUCH a waste of time, imagine how much more you could accomplish if 4 hours was all you needed?!?! 5 hours would be sleeping in by 25% !! it would be wonderful.... *sigh* I have a feeling tomorrow I will be demonstrating my ability to function on 4 hours... maybe more if I post this and get back to what I was doing.

5 comments:

JJ said...

Ahh the allnighter. My heart goes out to you, dear.

becca said...

Umm, forget sleep...maybe you should get that bleeding ear checked out...

Mel said...

Why were your ears bleeding?? I really hope you got stuff done, or done enough to get by and had at least a little sleep. I fully sympathize. Keep your chin up though, we could be playing mario cart on sunday!!

Cole said...

Yeah that was a great day!

Dez Dez said...

My ears weren't bleeding, my earing holes were... i put earings in for the first time in 9 months, and they're infected.