Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whats the difference between light and hard?

  • You can sleep with a light on.
  • Something Ben says to me all the time, I just had to share it since it always makes me crack up!!!!
  • WELL!! I'm finally slowly able to do things for myself like a big girl, like put on my bra. This sunday Ben and I went to Powder King for snowboarding. For those of you who don't know, even tho I live 10 minutes away from a hill, and even worked for the same hill, I've never been skiing or snowboarding. Never. So this sunday was my first time ever on a hill... ACK!! I was so terrified, but Ben was really great, started me on a board on a flat spot pulling me by my hands, then on to the lift we went. I recommend EVERYONE go there at least once... the scenery was breathtaking. As for the snowboarding, I"m not sure what to tell you, Ben says I picked it up really fast, but I seem to remember falling more than anything. I literally did cartwheels and sommersaults, and as a result every single muscle in my body is in mass pain, even two days later.
  • I'm not sure what else to report. I spend alot of my time with Ben, I'm amazingly happy. I'm behind in school, but thats nothing new. Exams are comming up, then summer hurray!! I might get to cure my travel bug this spring after all, tho the location is opposite from the norm. Kaylee, Steph, Jen, and I may head to Edmonton at the end of April, which is generally my fall trip, in spring I usually head to Van, but a road trip is a road trip! I haven't much time (or the physical ability) to ride to much, and a lack of inspiration for photography. However, with that late spring hopefully blooming it will be easier to do both, and beign out of school will give me more time.

  • Bwa ha ha... I just put bullets on my blog... for no apparent reason. Anywyays, dinner is nearly ready and then I should get ready for the "Swollen Members" concert we're going to see tonight... should be fun, tho I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be the only girl.

  • Deviation of the week: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50203260/ I'm absolutly in love with this picture... the background is stunning

5 comments:

Mel said...

That's such an amazing picture!! I love it too!! Hope you have fun at the concert tongiht. I tried to get Mark to go out stargazing with me after his class tonight, which he said 'no' to, but it's getting cloudier by the hour, so i don't think it really matters anymore anyways. But yea, just here at school working on my romantic essay...due tomorrow...three pages to go...ARGH!! Still...5 weeks and two days until I leave for NFL and Europe!! Woo Hoo

becca said...

Snowboarding? Yes, I guess it's still winter up there.

That's odd for me; this afternoon, I was walking around in the sun with no coat on. It was WARM...

But oddly, I miss the snow up there. Hope you're having fun! :) Hugs!

GopherX said...

He says that to you all the time? It seems more of a once only thing...

Ink Monkey said...

lol its pretty warm here to.... although we did just get snow blaaa. I went out biking the other day whoooo. I want to snowboard, but I dont think my knee would take well to it stupid bum knee.

Anonymous said...

Cash advance of up to $1000. The sales create receivables that are pledged for cash advances and the payments.