Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Heart of a 5 year old, freedom and finances of a 19 year old.

Yesterday was one of THE best days I've ever had. I spent it with most of my favourite people, and did some of the most innocent fun things.

Started it by getting my h/w done and handed in, then I hung out with my friend Angela at school and just talked. Then Cole got out of class, so the three of us hung out talking, laughing, swapping stories. It was really comforting.

Then off to Mel's I went, bearing gifts of tea and a doughnut for her, and sandwhich for me (the time I ate the sandwhich was 12:30, it will be important later), where we proceeded in merriment. We played Mario Kart, gave her a massage, looked up the compatibility of our signs as lovers, played a game of crib (I WON!) and War (I won that too!!) then we busted out the playdough and made a pile of fruit (pictures pending), and then we coloured a picture of Snow White and Grumpy with crayons!! I got to colour Grumpy!! Then I had to take my leave of my friend.

Now its just before 5 p.m. and Ben is supposed to get off work between 5 and 6 and then we're going out on a date. But off to ride Apollo I go anyways, had a great ride, he was very calm, collected, and all grown up!! Brushed him all out, its just before 6, but Ben txted me saying he had to work late! Awesome!!! Gives me time to drive home and have a shower. Which I do... sit with the rents, hop in the shower, while I'm in the shower he phones, gets my mom who was pre-told to tell him I expect him to pick me up! Awesome, its 7 p.m when he calls, says he's going to have a quick shower and drive right out. Quick shower, 5 mins right? Drive out to my house, 20 mins TOPS, so we're lookin at 30-35 mins MAXIMUM for him to arrive... adn I haven't eaten since 12:30 at Mel's house... at 7:55 he shows up.... By this point, the lovely wonderful sweet innocent Dez you all know and love has grown fangs... The low blood sugar was causing Dez to be a titch grumpy, so I tried not to yell too much which earned me accusations of silence treatment, but we made it to dinner both alive. He took me to Franco's, a cute little Italian restaurant on George street, where I was still grumpy, but capable of conversation. Of course, after I ate, I felt much better, tho a little emotionally drained...

SO off we went for a drive. Which led to parking in a parking lot and blaring Bohemian Rhapsody, which led to driving to a school and playing on the playground! Swings and monkey bars, and such! So much fun. Then it was off to the mohawk for Ice cream cones!!! And THEN we went to CNC to play archade games, Donkey Kong, Ms Pacman, and Pin ball!! So much fun!! Then it was back to his house so I could kick HIS ass at a game of crib, and then get in trouble for keeping his younger sister up teaching her how to play crib... seriously, it was the best date I've ever been on, it was one of the best days I've had in a long time. I'm so ridiculously happy I'm afraid its a dream I'm going to wake up from...

4 comments:

Cole said...

It's not a dream!! you did have a awesome day! sounds liek lot s and lots of fun besides being hungery.

safromhell said...

try the hamburger pizza there it is freakin awesome............ i would say more but the idea of going to work is killig me..........and i am lazy

Mel said...

Yes yes yes, but who kicked whose ass in Mario Cart!!??? That's right!! It was a wonderful awesome day my friend, we need to have another one like it soon :D

becca said...

*pinch* You awake?

Yeah, I'm sure it happened. Although, with Dez, you never do know. Didn't you get mad at someone once because of something they did to you in a dream...and you thought it was real?

Am I crazy, or was that you?

:) Hugs, miss you!