Sunday, May 20, 2007

Well He's a Friend and I Knew Him Before Ya

Your famous friend, ya I blew him before ya...

SO! To help fuel my wonderful manga/anime obsession atm (only Paradise Kiss and Nana) Cole burnt me all the songs from those two animes :D :D :D So happy!! I put them on while i was running today, very excellent. Which leadsl me to my next topic

My father bought a treadmill the other day! Hurray for me, now I don't have to risk the dogs of the neighbourhood or go into town to run at Massey then wander around town sweaty! Excellent. But then I did soemthing very silly and ran in BARE feet... bah. My feet hurt so bad... I almost have no skin in certain patches on the balls of my feet... so very hurty. So today I put on shoes like a smart kid :D

BAH! Work is frustrating me sssooooo badly right now. My schedule was all flipped around next week which is annoying as hell, but I managed to make the best of it, and it worked out great. But it actually doesnt'... .tuesday the photoclub is doing a studio portrait demonstration and i REALLY wanted to see it... and then I turn around and the moron schedules me for wednesday to!!! Thank goodness its the General Manager taking me to Edmonton, she put a huge note on the schedule saying "Dezeray CANNOT work this wednesday" so it all works out, but its still a major piss off. Plus Amber, the other bartender isn't supposed to get home till late tuesday, and he scheduled her to SERVE tuesday 5-10. I take serving shifts from time to time, but Amber almost NEVER does.

Something else exciting happened that I wanted to post about, but I really cant remmeber :S Today should be a good day tho, we're gunna go do my horses feet, then I'm going to meet up with Amanda (friend from school) and we're gunna get icecream, go to a park, and watch Shrek 3 :D:D:D very excited. With that I should post this and go catch victim, I mean horse, number one.

OH WAIT! Speaking of my beasts of burden, i realized Kantana is very easily the love of my life. Yesterday we had a HUGE lightning storm, that turned into pouring rain and hail. So outside i run to put hte horses in the barn, they are quite relieved to see me, and follow me right in. 10 mins later its sunny, so I put them out in the arena so they can play and eat! Couple hours later same thing, rain, hail, run outside to pull them out of the arena and they WOULD NOT COME!! Everytime I got close to them they ran away, then finally i lfet the gate open in hopes they would go to the barn on their own accord, which they almost did till lightning struck above the barn sending them running, then they stood outside EATING. Jerks. Finally got them in, and I returned to the house soaking wet. Have I mentioned I was in boxers, a teeshirt, crocs, and an auzzie coat?!? The things I do for those boys...

6 comments:

GopherX said...

You diddn't feel the calluses on your feet wearing off? I imagine that should've at least been mildly uncomfortable.

Also despite the Z sound it's Aussie. Weird eh?

Cole said...

hahah kanatana is truely the love of your life he needs you to live and you can't live without him:P just like in a marriage JK...well not about the marriage part:P Well i hope today went well with amanda.

Mel said...

Shrek 3! i wanna watch too! maybe i will...hmmmmm...i also want to watch ocean's 13, atonement, stardust, pirates 3, harry potter 5, elizabeth: the golden age, and one other i can't remember! so many good movies so little time! i've been to five since i left, isn't that weird? miss you my friend, will be thinking of you when at harry potter and pirates, as i know those two and shrek will prob be the only ones you'll pay to see in theatres. i've got 4 hours to kill until i even have to leave to go to equus...may have to meander through a park or something. we'll see. miss you my friend, hope the horses feet went well and the victims didn't give you too much trouble. love and hugs

becca said...

Have fun in Edmonton, Dez! Take lotsa pictures, okay? UBER HUGS!! :)

A.J. said...

Awesome! Missing skin is hardcore, you'll have tougher feet now!

A.J. said...

Awesome! Missing skin is hardcore, you'll have tougher feet now!