Sunday, October 28, 2007

Early Morning Inspiration!

So due to a redbull intake, and/or a messed up sleeping pattern, instead of sleeping right away when I got home from a closing shift, I surfed the net for a while. And on DA I found this picture that really just inspired me, so I wanted to share it with everyone else :)

http://cenumesimplu.deviantart.com/art/Do-not-believe-me-54327891

And then I read a really funny choke that made me chuckle!

An affluent couple gets into an argument over dinner.

"If you could cook," said the husband, "we could fire the chef."

"If you could screw," replied the wife, "we could fire the driver."

Sweet dreams everyone!!

2 comments:

Cole said...

nice, I will differently have to use that one in class tomorrow

Sonja said...

Hey! Dez! Phone me tonight or tomorrow! Dooo it!