Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cinder-fucking-ella

OK! First off I'd like to say.... WWEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE!! My counter has reached 101!! yay!! lol. Next, last night I was watching the end of Pretty Woman, and it occurred to me that I think most girls want the fairy tale ending. The guy who rides in on a white horse, with a boquet of flowers, and sweeps them off their feet and steals them away (Dez translation, shows up in a white pickuptruck, loads of money and passion for life, and takes me to Vegas to get married after shoving a chocolate muffin up his nose). I geuss the only difference between fairytales, is the plot line. And as Kit points out, it has happened, to Cinder-fucking-ella.

And now I'd say, on to more meaningful things, but I'm pretty sure Cinder-fucking-ella (anyone notice how much I just like saying that?!?!) is the most meaningful thing that will be on this post. Oh, and yay for Phil being seduced into a blog, it happens to all of us eventually i spose... lol. Cept stupid Mel, she thinks shes all that :P!! J/k!! I loooooooooooooooooves you!!

OH! Was struck by a thought the other day (and YES it DID hurt). I think i wanna go into Buisness Management, and by the smug look on a certain best friend *cough* Melissa *cough*'s face, i'm geussing she thinks it would be a good thing, she muttered somthing about control.... lol. But, I dunno, its an idea and a start, so maybe this spring I'll get into CNC and start taking some buisness courses, as I do agree with Phil, i DON"T wanna work in a restaurant all my life, but I'm sure I made that evident in my previous post.

GGGgrrrrrrrrrr...... Why is this riding thing NOT working out for me!? I bring my horse dowtown, and for the first 3 days I'm to busy to ride, just have time to feed and pet. SO! 4th day, go down, and figure, hey, he's going to need to be lunged before I ride... two things strike me, first off, I dont' have FREAKIN ROPERS (Riding boots) secondly, he's such an idiot on the lungeline, i pretty well plant my feet and let him run around me turning me as he goes... I got so dizzy i was afraid I was gunna pass out. *sigh* So, we lunge for a couple days, and then, wahtdayaknow hes calmed down, AWESOME, so last night I'm like, YES, I am RIDING!!!! Grab my horse, gather all my tack annndd.... i didnt' bring a saddle pad downtown!! GRRRRR!! *sigh* but in happy news I bought myself 2 new pairs of breeches, and TODAY i will be bringing a saddle pad down.

Anyhoo, my throat still hurts, and I need to get a start on things out in the world... so I shall post this and be on my way.

6 comments:

Dez Dez said...

Pppffffftttt.... its not at 101 anymore!! *sigh*

becca said...

You know, Dez, that counter counts the number of times that someone views your blog...so I'll bet (correct me if I'm wrong), that when you went back to see if it was still at 101, it went to 102, because it was at 101 the first time you'd seen it...

...okay, that didn't make sense. But I don't want to delete it. I'm laaaazy.

Hun, I think business management would be awesome for you. I can understand where Mel's smug look came from *evil giggle*. You'll be fabbity-fab-fab. :D

*hugs*

Dez Dez said...

Hun, i've set my counter to change everytime a new computer hits, not everytime SOMEONE hits. :P

becca said...

Hmm...I should try to do that to mine, 'cause it's every time someone hits on mine...jeez, no wonder I'm at 788...

And here I was thinking I was so cool...*sniff*...it's all been a lie. A LIE!!!...

Cole said...

Poor Becca living in a fantasy world:P j/k YAY! Dez you would be awesome at that anything that comes with the word management or manger after it you seem to have this awesome ability at! :D

JJ said...

I think that if you do decide to do the cnc business management thing it will be so fun having you as a fellow student!!

If you ever need help in business law somewhere down the line let me know!! I've been told you shouldnt take it until 3rd year... who woulda thought.

Anyways it did happen to cinder-fucking-rella... so just wait for it I guess.

We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year! (sorry, it just popped into my head!)

love jen.