Friday, November 04, 2005

At Least Theres SOME Decency Left in the Human Race

So, got home (to where I'm house sitting) today after dropping Tiffany off at school, and lo and behold, there are 2 other vehicles in the driveway. Theres a lady in the one vehicle, who hops out apon my arrival, introduces herself as the nextdoor neighbor, and asks who the other vehicle (a white van) belongs to. I tell her I dont konw, so she becomes concerned, explains taht they just drove down teh driveway, thinks they went in the house, or somewhere close, b/c they haven't been there very long. So she walks in the house with me... we look for the 2 mysterious ppl, when we find nothing, return outside, and we go down to the shack. Turns out they're fixing the water pumps, hurrah, lol. But it was still really cool that she was so concerned, and accompanied me into the house. Very nice lady.

Ugh, I got another weird annonymus post...

Mmmmm...... gorgeous weather outside. I wish I coulda house sat here during the summer. Kinda looks like summer now tho, green grass, bright blue sky, rippling lake... I just won't step outside and ruin the illusion. Of course, if we actually got some hard core snow, that would prolly look just as wonderful, snow banks framing the lake... so peacefull out here... when Levi isn't barking or chasing the horses.

Hee hee, I'm off to dinner tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, I'm hoping we'll talk alot, and I'll get all sorted out... that is what I hope.

Also, I've decided I do more harm than good, and where Becca was being sarcastic in her blog, some of that is true for me... like, not wanting close friends. Sometimes I revel in that... ppl who arent close, can't hurt you. Of course, in an earlier post I said, noone can hurt you w/o your permission, you have to let them, but... tahts waht I meant, was that, its ppl close to you who're the only ones that can ever really hurt you... but if you can master your emotions, you can end the hurt to. Ben can't hurt me anymore... i stopped that. I dunno, I think I'm better off remaining a hermit... i've always kinda liked being a hermit, goes right along with hating ppl I geuss. Anyways, w/e. I'm done, over with, had enough. No friends leaves more time for the love of my life, Kantana, and he RARELY hurts me emotionally... don't get me wrong, chewing on my fingers last christmas really hurt inside, and when he's mean to me, same thing... but we apologize to each other and move on... Plus, the emptiness is starting to suit me. (And, I post some "open" emotions on here b/c, i know who reads it, and for the ones I dont know who read it, w/e. This is pretty well alot of the times my only form of connection with alot of you, and writing things out has also let me figure things out about myself a little bit easier... t yping it, rereading it... and I like sharing what I've learned about me with those I care about)

4 comments:

JJ said...

I love you.

and good luck on your date! you should write me an email when you get home all about it! If not I shall try and call you before/after I go to work tomorrow. Maybe after because before would be too early!

Anonymous said...

Dez,
I hope you feel better and you trust people again soon, because you are awesome, and awesome people should have lots of close friends to take care of them.
I'm here for you if you need it.

becca said...

lol, it's kinda funny, 'cause you mentioned that Kantana chewed on your fingers; oddly enough, a good friend of mine *cough*dez*cough* did that exact same thing to me a while ago.

Coincidence? No, I think you're just too much like your horse. :D

Dez Dez said...

Ha ha... actually, last night we were talking about horse personalities, and ppl personalities, and me Stan and Sam decided that if I was a horse, I'd be a really grumpy pony... kinda like Kantana... I've always said like horse, like rider... especially since we both have bubbles, only like to cuddle everyonce in a while, we're both horrible stubborn, and he has NO problem telling me I'm an idiot, stupid, or wrong... *sigh*