Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tee hee, bwa ha ha!

My goooodness. First off, for those of you who think I can't be girly... then you're missin out on a good show of me trying.

The "other side" of the relationship I'm currently in, called me tonight. Tee hee... ok, so it was really bad, cause we didn't have much to say, and there were distractions... but long story short we're ACTUALLY going to dinner tomorrow night before work!! Tee hee heee... I'm being all girly and excited. Its actually pathetic when you examine me closely. Now, I'm going to grab this opportunity of an open blog window to post feelings on this relationship a little more clearly.

Cons- Hes 24, he appears to have no drive or passion for life, he does thigns that stereotypical girls would like (for example, i like that hat on you, i like that hat on you, thats a cute pin, oh, did you change your nail polish tint... got it?), I have a bubble, and he can be clingy... I dont mind hand holding and such, but stay away from my face, and don't lean on me. For me, the purpose of having a b/f (i'm really selfish, so bare with me) Is so that I have someone to lean on when I need it... i dont' have time nor patience for someone unstable who needs to lean on me. Sorry thats the way it is. He's really shy, hasn't kissed me yet, and outside of work we're hard pressed to keep a conversation going. The reason I keep this going, is cause during work, where he's WAY more relaxed, he's awesome... fun, easy going, talkitive... if he would relax outside of work, this would be awesome.

Pros-Lets face it, he's really sexy. I have this very strong sexual attraction to him as well, like, super strong. And at work, he's awesome... so much fun, as stated above, and restated for affect. And the most important reason of all... i just plain like him... its kinda funny and silly... and for some reason, that one reason can occasionally out weighs everything else, except the lack of passion and drive kinda always hover in the back of my mind. Ha ha... and as Mel put it, "He has potential" (god I love that girl)

Omg... I think Cole's right, I DO over analyse things... my goodness. Oh well, I'm really excited for dinner tomorrow... tee hee hee heee heee hee

However, NOT so excited for the 4 hour exam I'm supposed to write the day after that... *sigh* not fun. Especially since I opened some old Math Provincials, looked at the first question (w/o a calculator, cause thats how this test will be) and went.... huh? waht... *grabbed strawberry wine* and then read my wonderful astrology book Cole gave me... *sigh* so much for studying... specially since passing will save me a good $400... meh, anyways, i've been up for almost 14 hours, which is almost as much sleep as I got yesterdya, so I think its time to retire.

No comments: