Thursday, November 03, 2005

Time and Time again

I've said, that I don't care,
that I'm immune to hurt,
That I'm hard through and through.
But everytime it matters,
all my words desert me,
and anyone can hurt me.
And they do.

*sigh* today is my last day off of three, and I've somehow managed to accomplish dick all. Did get to see Mel last night however, which was nice, took her bowling with the "Denny's Crew" and by Denny's Crew, I mean, Me, Mike, Lynn and Karsten. Noone else showed up... but it was still super fun, cept Lynn tried to sabatoge my game.. ok, she was actually trying to help, however, I did way better before, and after with my old, incorrect methods. Still, lotsa fun.

Night before, went to Denny's to collect money that stupid Erik owed me. Found Phil and Ryan there, also Chris, Josh, Dan, and Stan, and others I think... i just can't remember now.... anyhoo, ended up staying with them way to long, then Tanja got off work and came and sat with us... and at one point Josh looks at me and says:

"You know... you're fat. And thats actually a compliment for you, cause thats the only thing you've got going on."

Well.... that was um... kind of Josh. Also kind of me for still driving him home after that I'd like to point out. So i've kidnapped my sister from my parents, and stolen her to live with me at the place I"m house sitting.... just so she doesn't run away from home, and so my parents dont' kill her and stuff her in the woodstove... So, also very nice on my part I think! lol! Specially considering I got up at 7:30am (which is when I"m usually falling asleep) just to drive her sorry butt to school. And I gotta pick her up from gym at 6 tonight. I think I kidnapped her to remind myself why I don't want kids.... ever.

One thing I have accomplished on my days off is rereading Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. SUCH a depressing book.... especially when you read it RIGHT after Order of the Phoenix... *sigh* so between yesterday, and finishing the book today, I've cried enough for the next couple months... I'll be due around Christmas again, which is just natural to cry during Christmas cause its the worst holiday EVER!! thankfully I will prolly work 10pm-6am xmas eve.

Hnmmmmm.... my hair is starting to bore me.... its been natural coloured for more than a year now... very VERY unnatural for me... but with working I can't really do much to it.... maybe blonde streaks like the good ol' days of elementary school? Anwyays, I should go visit my mommy, post more later,

Hating ppl as always,

No comments: