Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For The Record...

Allow me say some stuff "for the record"

I have been hurt... I have had my emotions toyed with, and fucked with, I have been hurt.

Breaking up with Cole was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

When a person says, "You don't know how I feel, or what I'm going through" They're generally lying even though they don't know it.

I've suffered from severe depression, and was bullied so bad at school for so many years that I wanted and attempted to kill myself.

The reason lots of you don't know I've been hurt? Maybe because not only were you not there for me when I was, but I have the ability to deal with my life and move on.

For the record, I hate people.

People can't hurt you (emotionally) without your permission, you have to let them.

Happiness is not necessarily an emotion, but more of a state of being. You can change your state, but you have to want to, and you have to work at it.

I'm not blunt b/c I'm a horrible person, bad friend... I'm blunt b/c its one of the most sincerest forms of honesty, which I value highly. As a friend, I will be honest with you, I will not tell you what you want to hear. If you don't want the truth, then don't ask me. I apologize for being blunt... its not the most tactful way of telling someone something... but its my way, take me or leave me.

"Life's a bitch" "love hurts" and "shit happens" are very true sayings... Deal with it.

I HAVE been hurt... badly... don't think I can't sympathize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

785 45925 1448 1587488 58 15489 152