Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ha ha... um... sorry?

Well, I think I'll start this post off by saying sorry to those who managed to read the "Teeh ee" post before it was um... hidden for all eternity!! Ok, I kept a copy cause its hilarious to read.

Well... my neck is a lot stiffer today, but my back is alright, so yay for being ok. Father actually loaned me the car today, much to my disgust. I was secretly afriad to drive and hoping everyone would just drive me around for a while, but alas, father decided I was a big girl. So I cried or had an anxiety attack everytime someone turned in front of me, but by the time I went to go home I was completly ok again!

The car was loaned to me so I could go make a statement at ICBC today... the lady was super nice, which was pretty cool, so now I wait for a verdict... also, the whatchamacallit looked at my car today and pronounced it "written off". There was $6000 worth of damage to my $1500 car... frames bent apparently, so so much for that. So I geuss car shopping is now in order, which I suppose I'll embark on tomorrow, and hopefully have a car by next week. I will go crazy with out a car, its already started to happen.

OH! And so much for sleeping all day... dad came in at 11:00 to wake me up and make me face that which he and society deem reality...

Anyways, I'm up at 7 am tomorrow *shudder* since its my only ride in to town, so in order to avoid being stranded in the sticks all day, I must embark on sleeping now. Good night to you all...

2 comments:

GopherX said...

Aww but drunk Dez was so funny! I kind of hope she comes back some day to post more. ^_^

Hurray for car shopping! Any idea what kind of vehiclular object you have in mind?

JJ said...

yeah me too. drunk dez = frisky fun.