Monday, March 27, 2006

Busy busy

I notice that lately i keep myself busy. Constantly... I never go home if presented any option otherwise, I spend NO time doing little or meanial things... I keep active, my days are filled.

ie) Monday: Get up, do h/w, shower, go to Dentist, get camera lense possibly, go to school, watch mother ride horse, hang out with Ashley (possibly), get home way to late, sleep.

Tuesday: Get up, go to breakfast, go to school, go to work, go out with friends after work, go home to late, go to sleep.

I think last tuesday was the ONLY night I haven't gone out in 2 weeks... so crazy. It helps stay upbeat tho... one thing about rock bottom, is theres no where to go but up... and its a pretty wide base, pretty "stable" for all intensive purposes. Up top tho, little narrower, little less hand holds, and a long ways to fall. I'm doing well with the balance I think tho, i just hope that the busy thing isn't a blindfold to my actual positioning. I know slipped a little bit tonight, but I'll chalk my hands and get a better grip.

Also noticed that I crave physical attention... super bad...

Maybe my personality is a lil more blue than I'll admit Cole... but I've noticed a green aspect to, and i'm a little bit obviously red, so I'm thinkin I'm pretty hub...

I hope i'm going to Ontario for the right reasons.

Jeremy, I'm really going to miss you, damn you for leaving before I leave... I"M the one whos supposed to leave everybody, you could've at least waited for me to leave... of course then it owuld prove my fears true about everyone changing/leaving while I"m gone...

Also, I've TOTALLY managed to avoid the emotional breakdown, which is amazing for how the past few days have gone. Way to go Dez for not crying. Except on Adam... Adam just has this talent for saying the "right" thing. And of course Cole, but hun, you're Cole, I'll probably always cry on you. However, haven't cried by myself or on family, which is more normal "Dez wise" and... no breakdown... yay for slowly achieving stability. Have been moody lately tho... very grumpy, very not good. Will work on that.

I need to sleep, my head hurts, my butt hurts, and my heart hurts.

Goodnight, and thank you to everyone who is so wondreful to me.

ps. Jen, I miss that crazy girl you used to be... I really really miss you.

3 comments:

GopherX said...

What's all this blue green and red personality stuff? Did I miss the meeting again?

I'm really sorry about leaving early, but I have a very small window of opportunity to make things right between Meggz and myself, and I'm not going to give up on that just yet.

I'd like to stay longer, and I'm really gonna miss everybody, especially you. I feel we havn't really spent enough time together over the years we've known eachother, and I regret that. But it's not like I'm going away forever, I'll still visit all the time and keep in contact with people. Nobody can be rid of me that easily.

Ink Monkey said...

Red vs Blue is AWSOME..... a must see lol.
later

Mel said...

We all keep super busy! But I'm glad you still made some time and saw me today!! I missed you lots and it was so good to talk to you again!!! Have a good day, and don't forget to get a copy of your key made!!!!