Monday, March 27, 2006

Personality

The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person.

Personality... a very hard thing to define, and describe.

But, as discovered today.... I have none. Which I will put random fragmented pieces about below, bear with me.

I am unable to do anything without adapting a character. Lines, speeches, reading... can't do that in a normal voice.

I continually quote movies, quotes, plays...

I am a sponge who instantly picks up quirks of those around me.

When all my friends that I was close to were depressed, I became overly depressed as well.

At work I cannot speak in a normal voice, and use different voices/choice words for different tables.



So if my personality is merely a reflection of those around me:

People who like me, obviously like themselves, or the ppl I am associated with when they are near.

People who dislike me, actually have a deep hidden dislike for themselves.


My personality (or lack there of) is described as "big" when I'm in a crowd b/c I take on so many ppls personalities as once...



Mm K, that was my theoretical post of the day.

2 comments:

GopherX said...

I sort of figure that in itself is your unique personality. Everyone is influenced by those around them, some more than others. But the way it comes together is always unique to the individual. You say all this but I can't think of a single person like you Dez :P

You = speshul

Anonymous said...

Hun you may adopt other personalities but you always put your own corky spin on them. THAT is why we all love you so much you love us and yourself no matter who you or they are. You make everyone else feel safe within themselves by making it visable that they are not outcasted or abnormal.
Oh ya your right I really do love myself;)