Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dez stuff...

Did you know that a steel wool pad burns SUPER easily?!?! <-random fact learned in school today

And we'll see if this works... tired of not having a voice, so made a concoction of lemon, honey, whiskey and hot water... hope I get my voice back, cause blah that was not yummy.

And where did I get the bright idea to shave my legs?!?! I fucking cut myself and it won't stop bleeding!! Grr..

Ooh look, a lighter.

On a completly unrelated note, i"m going to take this steel wool pad and um... "clean" something...

Love and burns,

4 comments:

Dez Dez said...

Ok... I think it worked... I wans't sure I had enough the first time, so I made another one, but I didnt' put any lemon in it, so when I went to shoot it, the water was still boiling hot and burned my throat...

Also, dont think lemon honey and whiskey are a good combination, cause I really don't feel so hot now...

safromhell said...

burn the wool burn it hehheehehehehheehehhehehehe

Anonymous said...

Man, that sounds potent. Let me know how it works out. I got me a scartchy throat.

GopherX said...

Inhaling steamy water is good for your voice. Drinking lots of water helps too. (that stuff does everything)

Avoid any sort of a gargle, it can irritate your larynx and vocal cords.

You think your legs bleed forever...I'm going on my 4th hour now. This wound won't close.