Friday, March 31, 2006

Plan for next 36 hours

First off, post on blog.
Then look up camera flash's.
Then, find parental figures, they appear to be missing.
Find out when mom is riding.
Get some stuff organized in the way of leaving.
Shower.
Dry off.
lol
Go buy flash and film for camera.
Learn how to use flash.
Take pictures of mom riding.
Have a nap.
Work latenight at Dennys.
Sleep for couple hours.
Go to Southwestern Breakfast.
Leave breakfast get energy drink.
Work Swing KIDS FUCKIN EAT FREE night at Dennys.
Go to horsey party with/for mommy.
Pass out and not wake up for 12 hours.

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! Sounds like fuN! I'm excited.

Ok, maybe not, but it shouldn't be to bad... I might actually make money tonight, tho if I remember correctly, Saturdays are better, and like, sunday-thursday latenights are even better sitll. Oh well. Ce le vie.

And now... i'm eating pineapple!! So to finish this blog, I'm going to post a song from a movie, that I know alot of the songs for, but have actually not seen, which makes me sad, I should fix that. Anyways, Mel will enjoy this, and so shall you!

If you brought me diamonds,
If you brought me pearls,
If you brought me roses
Like some other gents
Might bring to other girls,
It couldn't please me more
Than the gift I see;A pineapple for me.
If in your emotion
You begin to sway
Went to get some air
Or grabbed a chair
To keep from fainting dead away,
It couldn't please me more
Than to see you cling
To the pineapple I bring.
A pineapple...
For me.
From me.

5 comments:

GopherX said...

Are you actually going to laugh out loud as part of your plan?

If so, exactly what does that accomplish?

GopherX said...

Oh I've also been eating nothing but pineapple for the last two days, but it's for reasons very different from yours.

Anonymous said...

Planning a sweet treat for someone Jeremy? :P

GopherX said...

You better believe it...
I hate pineapple.

Cole said...

So, did you really dry off? And why is that so funny??? Have fun on late night and get some rest!