Saturday, April 01, 2006

Good morning to...

Good morning to Nic, who probably upon awaking before doing anything went to his computer which informed him that I had posted on my blog.

To Steve who even tho being exausted after work, couldn't sleep anyways and went on the computer.

To Cole who is reading this from some Random Vancouver computer.

To Chris who has no life! :P, j/k.

To Jen S, who SHOULD be paying attention in class...

To Jen G, who apparently reads the blogs everymorning while eating a cheerio for her super brain power!

To Becca who is probably JUST leaving the house now even tho she has to be at work in 8 minutes.

To Mel, b/c I miss you so much!

To Jeremy, you better be htinking of me during sex :P

And to everyone else I couldn't think of something quirky to say to, or b/c i'm unaware you read my blog on a regular basis.

Well... tonight was alright. Made like $30, but only sold like $360 anyways. However, i'd like to point out that my Tip out owed tonight was $6.66 ..... see... paying the cooks s/a's and hosts is like giving the devil himself money. Was funny tho, started my shift, and was like WOO HOO!! I love late night... man this is awesome, if only the whole sleep thing while going to school didn't mess me up so bad, why did I hate it, I got some pretty kick ass tips, I like the slackness of late night, I love the people who work weekend latenight... and then not 2 hours into my shift some jerk off makes some proposition something along hte lines of "I'd like to get between your thighs" right... thats why I hate late night... Then some assholes at tbl 17... nothing was good enough, not enough coffee, not enough HBs, blah blah blah, wha wha wha, stupid remarks... and then one of them decides to ask for my number, and when I "gracefully" declined, decides to give me his instead... fucking freak, all you did was piss me off all night, complain, then you wouldn't pay me so I could go home, and now you want me to CALL YOU?!?!? Were your parents siblings by chance? Idiot. Also, you're drunk, and I am wearing an unflattering horribly ugly Denny's uniform, am working graveyards (which says to me, I'm a single mother crack victim who has to work 2 jobs to support her kid and habit), and I am CLEARLY pretending to be someone I'm not.... am I really one night stand material, let alone dating material? A first impression while I'm working graveyards would clearly show that that is a negative. Freaks.

Wow... some strands of hair are actually split into 4 or 5 peices... not good.

So I bought a $150 flash for my camera today!! Very cool, gunna take some practice and such, I'll see later today how well it works/how well my guessing on how to use it was. Went to take pictures of my mom riding... sat in the freezing cold for 2 hours... decided on a quick coffee (for dad) green tea (for Dez) run, since mom wasn't going to be up for a while... apparently she started riding before my car had gotten outa the driveway, and by the time i'd gotten back she had finishd... *grumble grumble* oh well, I think my mom was just happy I was there, and was willing to work graveyards just to see her.

Ack...2 of my cuticles are now bleeding, and 2 are already damaged... that means 40% of my cuticles aren't so great right nowish.

We'll see when I wake up if I have a black/swollen eye. Its all messed up again, all started with getting hot sauce in it, but flushing it didn't help, I've put SO much Visine in it, i've taken off all the makeup with proper eyemakeup remover, and now its slightly swollen and slightly discoloured, which could mean black eye upon awaking... *sigh* hopefully "fixed" it enough to prevent that, ro i'm NOT comming into work.

Randomness, i'm also super prone to infection... I cut myself shaving the other day, not a big deal, today, its swollen maybe 1/2 a cm out of my leg. Its yellow, its oozing puss. Same with taht scrape I got from crazy carpeting... ya, tahts JSUT about healed now, b/c it was all infected. My ear is infected again, it was squirting puss, quite gross. So now I"m going to start drinking Chamomile tea everyday before bed in hopes it helps prevent infection, and plus the relaxation might help me sleep a dreamless sleep. Blah.

Whoa... attention span wandering... i actually stopped typing for 4 minutes w/o opening another screen or leaving this chair... I think that signifies a need for sleep.... well for a couple hours anywyas...

Feeling sick, and have terrible stabbing headache.

9 comments:

JJ said...

It is Saturday. I have no classes. :P

JJ said...

Oh yeah...I have a new blog! Read it!

JJ said...

I ATE A CHEERIO I ATE A CHEERIO...

625

624

623...

Nic Waller said...

Dezeray, you know me too well... I mean, I wasn't even dressed yet and I was already checking blogs. I would have commented right away if Zac hadn't broken the network while moving all his stuff.

Mel said...

Hey my friend! Will you just apply some polysporin or something to all your infected areas?? lol, don't take that in an icky way. I miss you too!! Call me tomorrow night maybe? I'll be at the playhouse till like nine or ninethirty or something, but I will at least have time to talk after. Love ya

Anonymous said...

goodmorning to you Dez.... or afternoon.. my computer says 4:42 pm but that doesn't feel right at all. I had a bad sleep too and kept waking up as this damn brat outside my window kept screaming all day. Arrg...

becca said...

HEY! I had left by then--okay, you're right. I was just leaving. Hooray for being late.

Sorry to hear about stupid latenight peoples...I hate stupid customers.

My dumb customer of the day: "Umm...yeah, can I get poached eggs without the yolks?"

*Becca slaps stupid woman really hard in the face* IDIOTS!

Much love and hugs!

Cole said...

What are you talking about! I am at a 24 hour internet cafe drinking some green tea listing to so crazy! music...i am not sure if it is music...it's like slow slow techno. But, yes late nights suck monkey balls! But, to heal you need sleep so you better be in bed right now or i will sip this tea with anger!!!

GopherX said...

Yeah I totally was thinking of you. The text is almost finally gone... One or two more showers.

You don't have the body of a mother or the look of a crack user, not to mention the Denny's uniform isn't THAT bad...It could be worse, it could have stripes >_<

Really sucks about your eye :(
I've gotten so many things in my eye over my lifetime, the habanero pepper sauce was by far the worse, left me bloodshot for a week. Though it was definately not the most embarassing.

Definately use some Polysporin. It's been treating my stitches well, and doesn't look like I'm gonna get infected or barely scar at all.

Hmm I think that about covers everything I needed to post. <3