Sunday, September 17, 2006

Confessions

Forgive me friends, for I have sinned...

I have 2 confessions to make... the first may come as a surprise. I'm addicted to chocolate/candy. Horribly... as I sit here I"m contemplating driving to the Mr. G's and getting a chocolate bar... or a cyclone... anything with refine sugar that I can eat really.

The second, is I"m addicted to running. Now, when put side by side with addiction one, isn't that in the same league as an alcoholic being addicted to AA meetings?!?! Its true tho... if I drive my Massich Place Stadium, I park my car, throw in my earphones, and run 2-3 laps around the track, do some stretches, hop in my car and drive away like nothing happened.

Yes.... right.... I was actually typing stuff. ANyways, So ya, if you need me, I'll be running with a chocolate bar in each hand...

2 comments:

Cole said...

YEs, I can see it now you running in a kimono eating a chocolate bar while you expose your self:P hahah i know I love to run as well it's a good stress relief

JJ said...

Those boobs were HUGE. It's not possible for her to run...they'd weigh her down!