Saturday, October 07, 2006

This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode.

But I dont want to explode.

Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!

Tee hee... funny lines from Serenity. Only saw a piece of it, but it was witty funny line after line after line.

For everyones own peice of mind, Phil's alive. Saw him with my own eyes.

I'm sssssoooooo sleepy. I should be in bed.

Ha... if I can get to it... started "cleaning" today... which means I COMPLETLY cleaned the area immediately around my bed, and repositioned the bed in my room..... but basically any area not directly around the bed is now 100x worse than pre cleaning.

But under teh mattress was a $20!!! Fuckin A!!!

Going to bed before I pass out.

2 comments:

becca said...

Hey Dez, hope you had/have a grand Thanksgiving! And please don't explode!...well, much, anyway...

Cole said...

YAY! For money like love money! So your cleaning up your bedroom so when I vist I won't have to worry about all the sharp objects on the ground...or you pushing me on to them:P Will be home soon miss you and happy thanksgiving