Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yes I like Pina Coladas!!

FOURTY NINE DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!

Till what you ask? Do you really have to ask? Why, till I'm nineteen of course!! And I can go dancing and drinking in any province in Canada!!! Till I can sign all my own legal documents, and get a credit card, and be FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape.

Also, FOURTY SEVEN DAYS LEFT!!

Now, I suppose less of you actually have to guess that one... thats till the Wii comes out, or more importantly... The new Zelda *sigH*

So bring me two pina coladas
One for each hand
Lets set sail with captin morgan
And never leave dry land
Troubles I forgot em
I buried em in the sand
So bring me two pina coladas
She said good-bye to her good timin man

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red-tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape

GopherX said...

Dunes=sand. Sex+sand, in my experience, is a brutal lesson in the awesome force that is chafing.

safromhell said...

well have those two so close together removes the problem of deciding which one is more important... whew close call on that on:P

becca said...

Aw, Dez, I heard that song the other day, and I thought of you! Yay!

And Happy early birthday...just in case I forget. :P