Friday, November 24, 2006

Beta's "Better"

Lies! Its no different except I can label shit, have to use a different link to log in, and can't log in on a comment page w/o losing everything I did!

In nothing to do with beta besides they dont' have a "reverse" or "mirror image" option. I like htis template, but I want all my shit on the left. I managed to get the "Stuff" to the left by editing in HTML format, but I can't move the blue border that starts halfway down... if someone could figure it out for me, i'd love htem forever and a day!

6 comments:

GopherX said...

I was tricked into switching to beta! There was a pretty big button and all that...

Really I find no differences at all, but I'm not attatched enough to my blog to go looking at cool new features.

Anonymous said...

i am on beta to. i say it is a pain in the ass, but i could not get on any other way damn it. i stopped working for me on the old version. damn those beta's (same thing with hotmail for me) grrrrrrrr . oh and btw your in trouble you didn't come to the pub and let me buy you dinner on you b-day. now you have to come another time damn it :P ttyl

becca said...

Here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama...

Ink Monkey said...

LLAMA LALA LLAMA LLAMA.

Still havent switched to beta
beta can bite me ol ass ahhahahahhahahahah...ha . ha I think I need sleep or something.

Ink Monkey said...

RUN FROM THE LLAMAS. They created blogger beta to Im betting yeah they must have >.0 argggghhhh Armageddon should be changed to ummm Llamageddon cuz their whats going to end humanity yeah believe that.

JJ said...

I don't know if it's necessarily 'better' but I know its not worse for what I do with it. Plus this is the adjustment period for beta because it's new.

I imagine once they get on with it, they'll have some pretty cool features because blogger just got bought by Google.

who knows! Might be something cool coming. I still want a 'what i'm listening to/reading/playing section that I had in another blog page a few years ago.