Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!!!

And STOP! lol!!

Ok... so I feel like I update my blog all the time, then I realized I DON"T. I comment on all the deviant sites. Seriosuly, i have a problem, but I thought I'd give you guys a quick update today! yay!



*9 hours later*


Hello...... and let me introduce the new BARTENDER EXTRAORDINARE...... DEZERAY TOMRA!!! Tonight me and Cole graduated our bartending course!! We both got 99/100, we both got the same question wrong, by putting the same answer :S And we were sitting on oppossite ends of the room!! How weird is taht?!?! And to back it up, phoned BP to see when I come in next and the answer is on Saturday, 11 a.m., to start on the BAR!!! YES!!! Now THAT was fast!! But exciting!! So I have much studying to do as I still need to know the menu since bartenders there still serve, AND I have finals..... so books books books, study study study!!



Also, today we took back our computer. Meaning we added a Gig of RAM!!! Thank goodness!! Before we only had 256MB which is why it was running so slow. I am SO happy to have a fast running computer.



SO! Besides the above happiness of today, I had an awesome day! People loved my hair, the parking meter had money in it, I got into the class I was waitlisted for, had tea with a friend!! Such a good day! Now I leave you with pictures I"m ABOUT to upload!


*30 mins later*

(so, I was able to run 15 different things at once, however the settings on my scanner had been changed to NOT save anymore so after 15 mins of searching for the file I realzied I had to rescan... *sigh* at least the computer was running fast)



3 comments:

Nic Waller said...

The bar is open at 11 am? Odd. YAY computer upgrade! Perhaps it will stop acting oddly all of the time. Also, now you have more RAM than Daniel.

By the way, I like the choice of photos. Very nice. :D

GopherX said...

Man that's so cool. Maybe I should be a bartender...nah, not my style.

Your hair is the zomgcrazy <3

JJ said...

I love your and Cole's hair! Tres funky. Those drinks look uber yummy too.