Friday, December 01, 2006

Clearing up misconceptions...

No Nic, the bars do not open at 11 a.m. However BOSTON PIZZA opens at 11 a.m. and most restaurant liquor licenses allow you to start serving alcohol at that time.

Thanks Jen and Jeremy, but just so you konw Jen, those drinks are actually coloured water!! lol!!

I think those were all the misconceptions... so far.

YAY! Today was my last day of English class... kinda sad, I really like my English teacher, he's such an awesome guy, however he's off to do some contract negotiation next semester :(

Thats all for today!

6 comments:

Dez Dez said...

Whahhaha hehehe next time she wont leave the blog open to play zelda silyy girl silly!!

GopherX said...

Your mom's a misconception!

Did you just hijack a blog and not make some humiliating post? Wow that's twice in the last while that this has happened...I'm going to have to show you guys how it's done.

Anonymous said...

Omg, I can't believe
A) I did that
B) You didn't totally take advantage of that
C) WHat can I say, I"m madly in love iwth link... *drool*

Anonymous said...

actually my bar is open at 11 and i do believe that the croft is open at 9

Anonymous said...

You work at a PUB, not a bar :P

Andrea said...

Dez! Is that purple really the color of your hair!? Its amazing! You look like sex on a stick! How did you get it so bright? Wah! Jealous!