Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Melodic Voice!

Before I forget... I think the world's gone crazy, or its just been cruel to me... I figured it was just common knowledge I"m not that great of a singer... I've always been made fun of for my singing, been told its bad, etc etc. However, random strangers haven't gotten the memo or something. I'm not sure who I was with, but at the Subway in Cachecreek the guy told me I had an awesome singing voice, and tonight one of the dishwashers at work who's father is a music teacher, told me I had a great voice and I must sing alot... just thought I'd throw that out there...

I've so much to post about, but now I"ve mostly forgotten... things like I've started classes again, bought new glasses, should get the shortly, the weather is ridiculously cold, I worked my last day at Sport Chek (will go into further detail), and am still madly in love with Link (more to come) and George.

Sport Chek: On my last day of work, I serenaded a customer, lay down on the floor, wrote a speech (good story) and sat on a ladder behind my till. And i"m not going to lie, it was probably one of the better shifts I've worked there. On the speech note, I've always just accredited myself with having no imagination, especially when compared to my sister; however, at Sport chek I faced a hidden truth and that was that I really do have an imagination, it jsut tends to not come out unless public speaking is involved. On the spot at work I wrote a page for a speech about "Ravenous Shoe Boxes" was tres fun.

In Zelda news I'm caught up and past where I was before overwriting my file.. hurrah!!!

Bought more fruit for blending goodness!! Makes me happy!!

Photo of the day: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46350242/?&q=too+much+on+plate&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

Not only good quality, awesome content! View and love!! And George is falling asleep (AKA battery dying) so its time I do the same...

1 comment:

Ink Monkey said...

Ha ha thats like my 86 list at work lol.
86
hash browns.
Sanity.
sleep.
respect.
your mom.

Awsome. Later Dez.