Friday, January 05, 2007

There is a piece of rawhide occupying my bathtub...

Only in my house I suppose. No, the title to this blog is not fictitious, the bathtub is full of water and a piece of rawhide that nearly fills the tub length and widthwise. You see, my mom needs to soak it in water before she can cut and shape it to put on her saddle and the only place big enough for this is our bathtub. I always find it amussing to find "other" things in the bathtub than the "norm".


Have I mentioned how much I love George?!? Seriously, i'm not sure how I lived w/o him...


In other news, I was to tired/lazy to put the sheets and blankets back on my bed last night, so I slept in a sleeping bag on my matress...


On Tuesday Nic and I will be going to our first ever photo club meeting which is tres exciting. Nic will only be going if certain requirments are met tho... like, job hunting and dishes!! lol!!! (just a friendly reminder dearie with no memory). Also, I stopped by London Drugs today (and only spent $0.99 on camera parafanilia!!) and FINALLY found a camera strap... not taht I've really looked, but its sweet, its actually a Nikon strap, AND it was $0.99!!! So cool. And then... I looked at the D40 AND D80... I have to say, the D80 is super pretty, and very similar setup as my camera... but big. Especially compared to the D40 which is smaller, but doens't have the top screen that I love so much... *sigh* tho, $750 w/lens and $1300 w/o lens... not much of a choice is there!?!? I'm sure I will love the D40.


ACKKKK!!!!!!!! Ok, my computer just signed me into a different version of messenger all by its self... fuckity fuck fuck. I wanna know WHERE and HOW its doing that... *sigh*


So tomorrow and saturday I bartend AND close... not fun :S well, kinda fun, cause I'm bartending, and not fun cause I'm there till 2:30 a.m. *sigh*


WHY CAN"T I GET ON TO DEVIANT ART... blah... I was going to show you guys THE coolest animation ever... but... I cna't even get to the front page let alone sign in and dig up someone elses work.. blah.


SO! Today was fun, I'm slowly catching up my Zelda file, I only need to finish one temple, collect 3 full hearts, and collect 26 more poes. Plus collect some bugs, donate money to fix the bridge, then donate money to buy out a store, and THEN collect enough money to buy magic armour, so hurray for only another 2 or 3 hours left!! Then it'll be like nothing happened... ish... Except a good 10 hours of Zelda playing gone to waste. Also today, I saw Happy Feet with Melissa! It was awesome one on one best friend sneaking food into the theatre and dancing during the movie time!!! And hopefully tomorrow I shall go glasses shopping with Mr Hewlett before work.... that would be good. Also, finish cleaning my room, and maybe start my car.


Ok, i'm to tired/lazy to throw the blankets and sheets on my bed... again, so I'm going to put George to sleep and curl up in my sleeping bag!! G'night everyone!!


P.S. It's been WAY to long since I posted a Zelda picture...

3 comments:

Cole said...

YAY! zelda I am up at 6 39 all the cool people are like me a josh... oh yeah!

Nic Waller said...

Tee hee hee. You changed your template to say "Nuts" instead of "Comments". It made me giggle ^_^

OH and I have not forgotten about doing the dishes, now that I have The Fear Of Dez put into me. :P As a matter of fact I am going to finish them right now. Yay photography!

becca said...

Have fun at the camera club thing! Miss ya, babe! :)