Sunday, January 14, 2007

So there's a blonde a brunette and a redhead...

The starting to half the blonde jokes in the world right... how bout this joke:


Aren't we so cute... but we really are the blonde brunette and redhead trio!! *sigh* Just thought it was too funny not to share.

SO! In the world of Dez... not much, I got all of tdoay off and htanks to the openness of my house, and owning a laptop, I haven't really left this side of my house except to feed the horses not 1/2 hour ago. Thats about it, such a lazy hazy day.

Mmmmm.... just ate a chocolate coated spoon (just the chocolate, not the spoon you freak).

The otehr day me Nic and Cole had SO much fun... well... kinda. We went to the park and Cole blew bubbles so me and Nic could take pictures, and Nic got a really fun one of me lying in the snow!!! But.... by the time we got home, we were so freaking cold, and Nic had to leave for school right away w/o warming up. Cole had it worst though, with blowing bubbles his fingers wanted to fall off!!!

Really excited... I nearly have enough money saved up to board my horse out in Beaverly!!! With all this spare time I can ride and play with my ponies... hurrah!!

In closing, I'm going to post some of my favourite photos on DA by some underrated artists!!

Gopherboy Chess

Gopherboy Bubbles

Andy's Sea Crabs

Gheto Spider

Allison's Mushroom

Arcanacarie's Horse

That should be good... if you only pic one gallery to overview pic Arcanacarie's.... she has sssooooo many wonderful photos!!!

Hope everyone enjoys!

3 comments:

Cole said...

The hOrse is so pretty!! I want to give it a hug!

Anonymous said...

i am posting on the wii this is awsome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww...that picture is great! But guess what? I dyed my hair yesterday...I'm a redhead too!

Miss ya babe! I hope you're doing well!

*uber dez hugs from becca*

Love,
Becca