Tuesday, January 30, 2007

:O

Wow, I realized I don't really update this often anymore (even though I check everyone else's religiously), and I still don't really feel like updating... but I HAD to share this pic!

You have now all been introduced to the awesomeness that is Cyanide and happiness!! Feel free to check out Kris's gallery to see more amazing things.

In the world of Dez, not much new. I'm actually doing h/w and stuff, possibly because Accounting is Satans left hand, and apparently I suck at shaking it, so here I am...

Kantana goes out to Beaverly in 3 days and I've done NO preparations for it...

I also have a night off work in three days, but Cole's taking care of THOSE preparations!!

Barenaked ladies is in 5 days and i'm SO FUCKING EXCITED!!

Um, bought new pants shirt and a foam board today...

That is all!

2 comments:

Cole said...

Freakin awesome pants and shirt

becca said...

Ahh...I wish I'd seen that before I entered and lost that hula hoop competition last year.

Dang it.