Monday, March 12, 2007

Too much of a good thing... is a good thing!

Alright, so I took Nic's new personality test thing he found, and I LOVED it!! So I pulled the widget and thought I"d post it!! http://dna.imagini.net/friends/



Neat eh!? Very accurate.

So I managed to spend 22 hours with Ben yesterday (yes that means i got a whopping 1 1/2 hours sleep plus maybe 10 min nap on Mel's couch)... 3 hours after work, went home and slept for a couple hours, dropped my aunt and her kids off at the airport, then spent another 19 hours with him. Also, it added up to like 5 dates in one day! Or six... we went to the bar, and I drove him home. Came back, watched a movie, grabbed lunch at Timmy's and watched a movie at Mel's house, back to his house played crib and created a Mii for me, had a family dinner, learned how to play Canasta, went to 300, went back to his house and hung out talking and such for another few hours! What can I say, i'm bordering on infatuation here, and its weird, and wonderful.

BUt enough of that mushy shit!! Lol!! My aunt Christine and her 2 sons, Jack and Max, came for just under a week visit. It was wonderful!! I took nearly two rolls of film of them, i'll post some of the B&W on my deviantart later. I enjoyed getting to know the kids as people. Jack is wonderful, he's so happy and such a boy!! He loved it when we played, be it spinning him around, tickling him, or flinging him over my shoulder... And nothing was more satisfying than making Max (age 6 mos) giggle. Such a smily baby, they're all so wonderful, and such important parts of my life!!

Anwyays, I have to work today, how odd, so I need to shower and get ready to go! Also, anyone looking for a car, a friend of mine is selling a 1990 Ford Taurus for $450, she paid $800 for it, running condition and perfect for driving around PG. Anyone interested drop me a note and I"ll send you the contact info.

Also, for some amazing photos check out www.dezdez.deviantart.com !!! I've got some great ones up atm

2 comments:

becca said...

You sure DO have some great photos up there, babe! Especially creeped out by the ones with blood (creeped out in a good way, of course!)

And Jenny should definately be a model. DAAAAMMNNN. As beautiful and haunting as the "abandoned" one was, all I could think of was how the last time Jen and I were on that bench, we were dancing and waving glowsticks in the air at some crazy time after midnight... (that's Halloween for ya)

*hugs!*

A.J. said...

That really is an entertaining quiz!