Monday, June 11, 2007

But I don't wanna....

Ok, so I keep going to update my blog, and then change my mind and do something else. But it's been over a week now, so I should throw a few things out there.

Photography: Doing my first commisioned photoshoot this tuesday for my GM. Also, in the next week or two I shall be doing a shoot for some promotional photography for a band's website. Also, For the first time ever I've placed photos in a photo album... its kinda nice to have moments of my life and pieces of me in an organized manor easily accessible. Lastly, i've updated my deviant art site again, so check it out :D

Horses: Fat and happy... we've been spending much time together playing and talking and cuddling and scratchign since the bugs are bad. Should really start riding more...

Work: I'm not a big fan of it right now... I think its a combination of lower tips and grumpier customers... but since it looks like I can get the time off I need this summer I'm going to stick it out for at least a couple more months... also might pick up another 5 hour shift a week.

Life: Theres actually a few things to say on this... in randomness last tuesday Steph and I went for coffee.... in Quesnel. Except instead of coffee we ended up having A&W b/c I was starving. The other part of life I find hilarious right now. As I"ve mentioned 100 times on this blog, I have EVERY Sunday Monday Tuesday off... every week. Once again, last week noone called to hang out on any of these three days. Now I'm also to blame since I'm not calling ppl either, but more to the point of my story. When wednesday rolls around and I have to go back to work, low and behold, 3 phone calls and 4 text messages!! People never cease to amaze me. lol!

In other news i'm cleaning my room, organizing, sick but getting healthy again, and reading lots. Now that you're all bored out of your skulls, I shall bid yee adieu.

4 comments:

Cole said...

adieu... not boring i am always excited to hear about you day:D

safromhell said...

um i have tues off if you want to stop in for tea or coffee

becca said...

Love the photo updates! Although, I think I saw a few of them in your photo album the other night.

Quack quack hug!

Mel said...

Hey my friend!! I'm having problems gettig onto my own blog to post here in italy, but i seem to no problem reading and commenting on other peoples. I'm about to go check out your pics, just wanted to say hi and that I love and miss you!! Say hi to your horses for me, and I expect to be blown off my feet by the cleanliness of your room when I get back :)