Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm so cool!

Seriously... I am. I got my Nana ring in the mail today :D Actually, I'm wearing it on my right ring finger as I type this. However, my fingers aren't as unnaturally long and slender as Nana's, so the ring actually goes from the base of my finger to my cuticle... but I love it!!

Its weird sitting here in my room right now.... here is a bed, a small pile of clothes, my rice hat, and a garbage bag in it. Thats all. Posters off the wall, stars and high decorative shelves are still up, as are cieling occupants. Tomorrow, after I get a new bed, I should be staying in my new place. Once I get my class 5 licence I'll be a big girl!! I have a credit card, and apartment, a blockbuster membership... its like I'm all growed up! Scary thought.

So, I'm hoping to be able to steal internet from my neighbors till I get my own, or I can just walk up to the Mickey Dee's, since they have wireless, but I may not be on for a while since I'm working 50+ hours a week atm. Gotta love 2 jobs.

Speaking of jobs, I start work at 7 a.m. tomorrow so if I fall asleep now maybe that extra bit of sleep will banish this clinging hangover...

4 comments:

Ink Monkey said...

Weeeeee they grow up so fast *sniffle*

Sonja said...

Yay for Dez! Except for the large amount of working. The rest is awesome, tho.

Also: you need to get a hold of me. I'm back in town! There is fun to be had!

A.J. said...

Damn, that's a lot of work. I'm Glad to hear about you getting your own place, and sleep's just about the only thing I've known to banish hangovers, time alone didn't do much the one time I had one.

Sonja said...

Dez Dez Dez! I am torn! I can't come to the apartment tonight, I am booked to go to the gay hawaii dance at the old gala hall! :( What am I missing? You guys should come dance!