Thursday, October 04, 2007

I LOVE my bed!

Its such a simple yet true fact. As you may've guessed by the title my blog has sunk to an all time low as to posting about my bed, but here I go. I simply love my bed.

Growing up I had a twin sized bed. Not that it was a bad bed, but it was designed for sleeping only. When I moved out this past summer I purchased a new shiny double bed. It was love at first sleep. Upon moving back home, the bed came with me, and our relationship has reached a new level.

The greatest thing about it is the size. I actually sleep with a book of to the side, my cell phone on the other pillow charging, my stereo remote off to one side, and the laptop at the foot of the bed. I've even awoke to found text books, binders, and my purse all stashed as well.

This added size is not only a benefit while sleeping, its awesome when I'm awake. I do all my computer work in my bed, read, h/w, eat. Its excellent.

I also have a duvet under my sheets, which makes my bed just that much more comfortable... I really feel no need to leave my bed, especially on days like today. Infact, I really hadn't any intention of leaving my bed today as long as I could hold it off, but the mood killer would have to be the black ANT that crawled accross my chest and shoulder. If that doesn't motivate you to get out of bed and clean your room nothing will.

As a side note my bedroom is not dirty, there is no food or other disgusting things, it is merely unorganized and cluttered as usual... but my car is clean, guess the bedroom is next.

5 comments:

safromhell said...

i am training my ants to be my unholy army. bwahahahaha

GopherX said...

When I moved out I went straight from twin to queen...only cause king wouldn't fit in the room :(

JJ said...

I'm glad that you have an appreciation for your bed! I would never get out of bed in the mornings, but unfortunately usually I have to pee.

Hopefully that's not too much information.

To recap: you love bed, I love bed, let's bed together sometime

Cole said...

I wish I had a bed :(

becca said...

Okay, if Jen and Dez and the bed are getting together, I might just have to make a special trip up there.

Mmmmm...Dez n' Jen in a bed...

Okay, I need a towel.