Friday, January 11, 2008

I like the ones who help me less...

So, in the news of the day of Dezeray... I got the job at Boston Pizza, I start tomorrow at 3:30, paperwork, then expoing so I understand how this specific Boston Pizza operates. Sounds like sections are no more than 4 or 5 tables on weekend dinner rushes, this location has a lounge, and it isn't seniority based either, you get in the lounge based on how good of a server you are. Also, all kitchen staff is great apparently!! According to the GM, the staff all has a great attitude and "punks" with an "I do'nt care about my job attitude" don't exist. Hurrah!!!

Also, I believe I've complained about ppl being mean here... well today I was looking at some moisturizing lotion b/c it is SO ridiculously dry here. Anwyays, while I'm looking at the moisturizing cream, this lady walking by informs me that the lotion I'm looking at is great. Cool. Then she continued saying it wasn't a face moisturizer, and how oil of olay was a really good product, but if she were me she'd head to London Drugs, they probably have a special on, and I should be using a night moisturizer, and its very important to clean your face at night... o...m...g... it went on... I finally managed to put down the lotion and escape... and THEN walking home, I saw her in the parking lot... but I managed to put my head down and keep walking.

Um... yup... got home, made dinner... it was good. Yup. I'm now watching TV... might do some reading, and have a bath. Thank god I'm starting work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Cole said...

Yeah I am glad for work too. Only in the I want money so I can do fun stuff.

Tony Tomra said...

Hey You that was fast getting a job. I'm on nights for the next two weeks so you should be able to get in touch with me in the early afternoon. Hope you have a great day,have fun and above all else PLAY NICE.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at work!! And maybe that woman was just being over-nice to make up for all the mean people you've encountered! :D

Love you my dear!!

Mel said...

Hey my friend! Congrats on getting the job, and especially for it being a place where people actually care about what they're doing!! Whoo hoo!! How goes the second weeek of classes so far? I have two assignments due this week already, one tomorrow and one the next day. How can they do this so soon?? Easy, I have 15 assignments due this semester on top of all my essays, presentations and finals :S Miss you lots and love you more