Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm going to miss you like a child misses his blanket...

So the resolution to the time conflict was for them to give me my money back for intermediate photography... for the record they havne't done it yet, but its only been two days.
I have a job interview at Boston Pizza tomorrow... woot.
K, I just wrote like, 6 e-mails all of them kinda saying the same thing, so you guys get the real boiled down version. Basic photography seems alright, Portrait lighting was INTENSE, and Adobe Photoshop was boring as hell but has potential...
K, y'all enjoy some pictures taken from my cell phone at school (YES, I know I'm a photography student, I will one day take pictures with my camera, and you can all view the magic, OR you could view some of my earlier magic by clicking on the link on the left hand side of this screen)
The main building on SAIT campus... not one of my classes is in this building, HOWEVER, the library and bookstore are in this building.




Calgary night skyline, view from SAIT campus.

No comments: